Serving Varying Needs for Students and Families
Our program serves students from different backgrounds with varying goals.
- Athletes and performers
- Homebound students
- Advanced students who seek challenges not available at their local schools
- College-bound students
- Career-bound students
- Students with families that travel
- Students struggling academically or socially in a traditional school environment
- Credit Recovery students who need to get back on track
- Students who want to get ahead or catch up
- Students who live in remote locations
- Students who cannot attend classes in a fixed regular schedule
One-on-One Teacher Support
Enrolled Keystone students receive support from our licensed and certified teacher who will work with them to set educational goals and monitor their progress. More than half of our teachers on staff hold masters or doctoral degrees.
QLU Virtual Academy Tutors, Learning Coaches and Counselors will provide one-on-one guidance, monitoring and support to our students to make sure all students have a learning plan and schedule, understand their responsibilities, commit to invest the needed study hours, comply by doing the required reading, activities and assignments programmed at the Learning Management System and will provide personalized support with academic guidance and feedback, review of projects and papers before submission, and will be available to answer subject matter questions and inquiries. Students do not get this type of personalized assistance in other online or in brick and mortar schools.
Have questions or want more information call (507) 264-0777