All Keystone students, parents, and student advocates are supported by faculty and staff who provide meaningful learning experiences and opportunities for individual academic success.
- Students are supported by faculty and staff who are experts in their content area and use a variety of instructional strategies.
- Students utilize instructional tools designed to promote academic honesty and achievement.
- Faculty creates connections with students through meaningful content, personalized feedback, and proactive support.
- The Keystone School ensures student success by providing continued supervision and support of faculty and analysis of instructional strategies.
All Keystone students, parents, student advocates, faculty, and staff view their role as critical to attaining a common mission: empowering students to achieve their academic goals.
- Students, parents, faculty, and staff are provided appropriate resources and services to meet the needs of students.
- The Keystone School conducts regular programmatic evaluations of student performance to inform school improvement.
- Appropriate student information is shared with necessary members of the Keystone community as needed to improve achievement.
- Keystone staff leverages opportunities for sharing, communication, and collaboration to develop a broader sense of the Keystone community.