ADMISSIONS FOR HIGH SCHOOL
All students seeking to enroll in Keystone’s programs must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the English language.
Students must have completed eighth grade as evidenced by a school transcript, a homeschooling portfolio, or standardized test scores indicating at or above eighth grade level performance in all subject areas. For students who do not have any other documentation for academic admissions to the ninth grade (e.g., prior homeschool students), the following guidelines will apply:
- If a student is 14 years or older, he or she is considered “age appropriate” for ninth grade and may enroll in Keystone’s high school program, using a birth certificate or other official documentation as proof.
- If a student is under 14 years of age, he or she must show proof of eighth-grade completion through one of these options:
- A middle school grade report or transcript
- A certificate of eighth-grade completion
- Standardized test scores showing eighth-grade achievement or higher (Keystone recommends the IOWA test.)
- A homeschool portfolio
- Students and their families can speak with a counselor to address other circumstances.